Thursday 2 August 2012

Review: Power Study

Short 3.5 for the Study Series (therefore contains spoilers for previous books)

Ari and Janco deal with a Sandseed Story Weaver and a cocky young soldier while Valek is off helping Yelena.

Power Study is a hilarious short about Ari and Janco after the alliance Fire Study ended with. Their bromance is one of the best I've seen and together they are full of laughter and adventures.

Ari is the calm to Janco's storm and when a green soldier brags about his swordplay skills and issues a challenge for Valek, Janco steps in to take on the arrogant twit. With his award winning rhymes, Janco's fights are the best ones to read about. I never thought I could laugh so hard at two men sparing until I read this and nearly fell off my chair.


If you've finished the Study series then I would recommend this lovely short to you if you don't mind being half dead from laughter at the end. Never before have two side characters made me love them as much as these two but they are just simply amazing.


Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment